In business since 1976, Litwiniuk & Company is one of Calgary’s most experienced and respected personal injury law firms. Our firm is thriving and we are growing our team in many different areas ranging from lawyers and legal assistants to administrative and client support.
Why you should join our team…
- would rather work for “David” than “Goliath”
- want to spend your day serving a purpose that really matters
- love the feeling you get from helping someone in need
- own your mistakes and share your successes
- know that everyone has a story, and know how to put yourself in their shoes
- are innovative, resourceful, self-starting, and are always looking for a better way to do things
- believe that learning and self-improvement are lifelong pursuits
- want to be part of an energetic and close-knit team that is building more than just a business
- like to have fun!
- are passionate about providing our clients the dedicated service that makes a difficult time in their lives a little easier
- care about our people because it is the right thing to do, and we know our clients can only be as happy as the team members that serve them
- hold ourselves and each other accountable to keep our promises because it is the best way for us to grow and learn together
- challenge ourselves to find a way to make every person we encounter feel great about themselves
- believe that banding together to find solutions is more important than placing blame
- maintain a work environment where everyone is excited to come in everyday (because we work here too!)
- know that exceptional people want to be on an exceptional team
Our Core Values drive everything we do. We don’t just talk about cultural fit, we live it! Do you share our Core Values?
- Own It – YOU Make a Difference
- Empathy – Walk the mile AND take the extra step
- Kindness – Help others feel GREAT about themselves
- Ask Why – Bring new ideas, CHALLENGE the status quo
- Don’t Blame – Point the finger at YOURSELF first
We get paid to read books at Litwiniuk & Company. We believe in rewarding our team members for investing time in their professional development. Our book club meetings and in-house library help us to inspire each other to learn.
We get that our team members need time to live their lives outside of the office whether that means pursuing their other passions, focusing on family and relationships, or simply taking care of personal appointments. That is why we provide extra time off beyond typical vacation entitlements. We’ve been told more than once that this sets us apart from other companies.
Current Positions Available
Are you interested in joining our team, but don’t see a suitable position we are actively recruiting? Click here to Apply Online now and if we see a great fit, we’ll be in contact with you.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors and others we may choose. There are three reasons for this:
a. Your development. Candid insights of managers and others can be used to help you move smoothly into your next job and can help you create a powerful individual development plan.
b. Verification. Discussions with former managers and others will add credibility to the information you have provided throughout the hiring process.
c. Ease. It’s difficult for us to get former supervisors and other to talk with us, but high performers can arrange for those personal discussions.
We will be in contact if we decide to proceed to the next stage of our recruitment process, however please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.