Phone: (403) 569-6434 Email: [email protected]
Clint obtained his Bachelor of Laws from the University of Calgary in 1993. He was called to the Alberta Bar in 1994. His focus is Civil Litigation, with key areas of practice including Personal Injury, Insurance and Employment. Although not a member of the bar in provinces other than Alberta, Clint has extensive experience conducting lawsuits in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and other jurisdictions.
Clint’s legal expertise encompasses:
- All types of Automobile and Personal Injury Accidents, including those causing catastrophic losses and fatalities
- Insurance contract breaches
- Wrongful dismissal and severance pay issues
- Human rights violations against employees
- Workplace harassment
His extensive advocacy experience includes:
- Administrative Tribunals
- The Provincial Court of Alberta (Family and Youth, Criminal, Civil and Traffic Divisions)
- The Court Of Queen’s Bench of Alberta
- The Supreme Court of British Columbia, as well as the Courts of Queen’s Bench of Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- The Court of Appeal of Alberta
- The Federal Court of Canada (Trial Division)
- The Supreme Court of Canada
- Judicial Dispute Resolution
- Private Mediation
Clint’s hobbies include various fitness activities and sports. He is also an accomplished martial artist with a fourth degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
If you or a loved one has been in a motor vehicle accident or suffered a personal injury, it won’t cost anything to come talk with a lawyer. Simply call our office at (403) 273-8580 to schedule a convenient time to come see us, or use our contact form. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours to set up a meeting to speak with a lawyer.